Monday, August 4, 2014

thumbnail

Homeless Targets - Beat Em, Jail Em, Impale Em Until Gone

Homeless Targets - Beat Em, Jail Em, Impale Em Until Gone

Being homeless is a constant process of self preservation.  In my case my story leads way over issues most homeless face as my business career, clients and software contracts collided with the likes of PG&E, Walnut Creek Police and the Contra Costa County Narcotics Taskforce where between all of them I've been mugged, beaten, arrested, jailed, intimidated as a witness that started with an Arson Case in 2004 that's landed numerous police officers in jail.  Some of my clients really broke the rules and the Divorce Scandal was the worst every.

When officer Donleavy served me a ticket I'd just come through the same intersection I'd been setup by other Walnut Creek Police Officers.  My concerns for that particular intersection are high as that's where I filed the first of many claims with the City of Walnut Creek over the June 2014 hit and run.

On June 26th 2012 I filed the first of many claims against the city.  My allegations very strong as in attempted murder by not one but several officers.  It took me nearly a decade to fully understand what occurred near me and why my life was in constant jeopardy.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About